Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Golden Corral

 

     I have been putting this off for a long time. The reason being is that I’m just not quite sure what to write here. First of all, by writing this I have just admitted to actually eating at this establishment. Second of all, well, quite frankly the place stinks. I have been there 3 times now and we do go since it is one of the few places I can take 7 people and we each can find something to eat that we like, a very tricky thing to do at times. 
     However each and every time I have gone, the place smells like cat pee and dirty diapers. While the food is generally pretty decent and there is a massive variety of it, I just about gag over the stench. 
     Last week, our server was covering too many tables and because of that was very neglectful to many of them. We often went without refills and clean plates. When we asked for mustard, he never brought it. 
     This is not the place I would take company to, nor would I go here for a date. It is strictly a feed-your-face kinda place.

No comments: